Hollywood is known as being somewhere you can really express yourself, and it can be done in many different forms. All the way from acting and artistic integrities, down to the food that people consume daily.
Back in 1976, the fabled Hollywood sign got a bit of a makeover. Four art students took it upon themselves to convert the sign from saying “Hollywood”, to sporting the phrase “Hollyweed”
It wasn’t just a joke, as the relaxed California marijuana laws that we love were put into effect on the same day
If you want to own a part of marijuana history, the Hollyweed tee is the perfect option to be considered
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua